STUDY ABROAD: HOW DOES ROME SOUND?
Turn your education into an adventure by studying abroad in beautiful Rome, Italy! At John Cabot University, students get the best of both worlds: a life-changing academic experience in a multicultural environment and a European adventure in the vibrant city of Rome.
- Study at our picturesque campus on the banks of the Tiber River in the central Trastevere neighborhood, within walking distance of Rome’s most famous attractions;
- Choose from over 350 courses in business, humanities, communications, art history, the social sciences, and more that transfer easily to U.S. universities;
- Debate with and learn from your professors and classmates from over 70 countries in our small, dynamic classes;
- Make international friends by joining our student organizations, athletics teams, community service programs and trips throughout Italy;
- Explore the rich history and cosmopolitan present of The Eternal City through on-site classes, internships, and research opportunities;
- Broaden your perspective while gaining valuable adaptation capabilities for lasting personal benefits and a competitive advantage in the global workforce;
- Live in authentic Roman-style apartment housing, surrounded by locals, and immersed in the city's uniquely fascinating culture.
Request information today to learn how to get started!