EARN YOUR BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN ROME
Internationalize your college education at John Cabot University in Rome, Italy.
Students who earn their degrees abroad are naturally inquisitive, adventurous, creative people. They want a unique undergraduate experience that allows them to make friends from different backgrounds, explore new cultures, and see the world.
There is no better place to make this dream a reality than the international, historic, world-famous capital of Italy: Rome.
Here’s why John Cabot University is Europe’s top destination for students who seek an international undergraduate program:
1. Rome is your Classroom
- Classes are small and emphasize active learning through class discussion with our internationally renowned professors and students from over 70 countries.
- Thanks to John Cabot’s location in the city center, our professors incorporate Rome into lesson plans. Our many on-site courses take students to study “on-location” at iconic Roman monuments and historic sites across the city.
2. Global Degree Programs & Preparation for International Careers
- Choose from 13 undergraduate bachelor’s degree programs with a unique international outlook, including International Business, International Affairs, Communications, Marketing, and Art History.
- Gain real-world professional experience through JCU’s Career Services Center, which helps connect students with 500+ internships each semester at Rome-based United Nations agencies, multinational companies, museums, and more.
3. Vibrant and Multicultural Student Life Program
- Befriend Italian and international students by participating in JCU’s stimulating student life program.
- Get involved in film, theater, music, student government, martial arts, women’s leadership, literacy campaigns in local high schools, “green” initiatives in Rome’s parks, and so much more!
4. Organized Trips, Activities & Opportunities for European Travel
- JCU organizes trips and activities every month, including cooking classes with Roman chefs, wine and olive oil tastings at local vineyards, weekend hiking trips, visits to Tuscan towns and guided tours of the city
- JCU’s Monday-Thursday class schedule allows you to plan your own three-day weekend adventures at nearby destinations in France, England, Spain, Croatia, and more!
Take our Virtual Tour
Fill out the form for information on how you can begin the adventure of a lifetime!